Invalid product code

TomTom Model(s)
510 software 6.52
I bought a refurb from woot, with a year warranty from tomtom. I tried to get a new map from HOME and it's telling me my product code is invalid or expired. My product code card is sealed, shouldn't I be able to get the updated maps and the 1 month PLUS trial??

Well shoot... My wife's foodsaver thing can repack in sealed plastic too!
I think you are SOL on the card honestly. I'd do some research on the place you bought it and see if you can get any sort of refund. (I wouldn't doubt it if in the fine print somewhere it says "device only" or "maps not included') Unless... you paid bottom dollar then it's just worth it to buy the full upgrade maps with a real activation code. Might not save any money in the long run... but you'll be legal.

Another option is to contact TomTom Support direct and explain yoursituation... though I would think you'd get the same response from them. Sorry!

I would suggest to contact TT support.
call 1 866 486 6866 (available 8:30AM to 5:00PM EST Mon - Fri and 9:00AM to 2:00PM EST Saturdays)

Even if purchased new, if it's a 300, 500 , 700 or a TomTom One V1 you can't get a free new map - I think.

Ask a Question