Internet/Emails

Hi All,

Is anyone aware of a way that you can use your Tom-Tom 700 (via your blue-tooth) to surf the internet of pickup your email from your hotmail account..

Chas

No way to do this that I'm aware of. It would require an application that is capable of surfing/emailing and no such app is built in to the TomTom.

No way to do this that I'm aware of. It would require an application that is capable of surfing/emailing and no such app is built in to the TomTom.
I thought I read some where you CAN send/recieve email. Maybe that's to/from TomTom Buddies only...

There was an time when the 700's bluetooth can use one's computer to use TomTom Plus and update the information. For example, a user would leave their computer on with bluetooth on it. The user driveway was close to his computer which allowed them to update traffic info from his computer while in the car. This was fixed with a firmwire and can't be done anymore.

Ask a Question