Installing Tripmaster

I am trying to install Tripmaster on my XL340TM. Found instructions online but can't seem to get them to work. Anyone that can help?

Chuck in E. TN
Did you download the little hook program that is needed along with the application itself? The instructions you mention - were they the ones with the application at webazar? If so, what is it that "didn't work"?

I did download both tripmaster and the 'hook' package. I extracted them to a folder named 'content' which I had to create. Home2 does not see these files.

Chuck in E. TN

I did download both tripmaster and the 'hook' package. I extracted them to a folder named 'content' which I had to create. Home2 does not see these files.

Chuck in E. TN
Home 2 will never see these files.

The correct location for everything is on your TomTom after installation. A couple of tripmaster files wind up in your TomTom sdkregistry folder, a new folder called tripmaster contains quite a few files and a folder, and you may find a new font or such in the skin folder.

As the instructions indicate, you must extract the file you downloaded to your TomTom, not a folder on your PC.

The hook file goes into the root directory of your TomTom.

Thanks for setting me straight. Guess I was reading more into the instructions than I was seeing! Got it working!
First real trip tomorrow...

Chuck in E. TN

Ask a Question