Installing Navcore 7.120 on One XL Europe

Hi,
I am having problems isntalling navcore 7 onto my One XL Europe. TomTOm Home seems to install correctly but the device just hangs on the startup TomTom page nad doesn;t get any further.
I can revert back to 6.593.
Can anyone suggest what to try? I have contacted TomTOm support who have already suggested reformatting the Internal drive. I have also tried to copy the contents of the 7.12 CAB onto the device manually.
This latter apporach seems to create all of the system folders but still hangs when the device is started.
Cheers
Mark

Thanks ... a search as you suggested on tomtom.com returns no results. Am I looking in the wrong palce?
Kind regards
Mark

When you search for clear flash tool, do not select a device. This is under the x10 category on TT Support's page.

Thanks for that. I found, DLed and installed and this did not seem to fix the problem.
I still get a hang on the TomTom startup page when 7.120 is installed onto the device.
I can't think of anything else to try so I think I'll stick with 6.593 for now as that still runs OK.
Cheers
Mark

Ask a Question