Installation problems/issues with map 965

The folder is automatically recreated by MyDrive. Deleting it really just deletes the contents.
Truth to tell, just deleting the contents of the cache folder within it should be sufficient. That assures that MyDrive has no prior history of any download activity.

Thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't understand how it was re-created after I hit the delete key.
Many thanks to all of you in regards to this issue.

Hi everyone I have a via 1515 and every time I try to get the 965 map I get a red explanation point on the Tomtom icon in the service tray. It tells me to clear space on my computer and I've got more than enough room with memory, hard drive, and I've cleaned up the cache over and over again. I have a windows XP home addition.It don't make sense because the 960 map went in flawlessly.
Thank you in advance

You have enough on your PC, but do you have enough on the drive where the cache resides. Without knowing how you're partitioned (if at all) or where the cache is landing, it's tough to say why MyDrive is asking you to clear space on the PC side.

Ask a Question