Inline links in forums...

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2 / Jetta MK5
You need to modify the CSS in the forum software so links are readily identifiable.

For example... quick tell me what word is hyperlinked in this sentence without hovering over it...

minor peeve that should be easily fixed.

Otherwise, great job!

I'm workin on it. Problem is that if I change the links in a post, it will change the style of the link globally which would look even worse.

But I am looking into the coding to find a solution to this issue.

I'm workin on it. Problem is that if I change the links in a post, it will change the style of the link globally which would look even worse.

But I am looking into the coding to find a solution to this issue.

should just be a change to the .css, no? If you email me the .css for this theme I can try to help you out.

should just be a change to the .css, no? If you email me the .css for this theme I can try to help you out.

It's a little more complicated than just editing the css. I'm working on editing some of the code in the actual forum to fix this.

Ok guys and gals, I figured out how to change the code for the links on posts. So now we should be all set :D

Except I can't see "red" well on my LCD...stinks being partially color blind...

How about "blue"...I can see that with no problem...:)

I know, I know...Everybody else can see red.

what color is your avatar? My dad has problems seeing red on his PC too. he changed his color settings a bit on his adapter card and it works for him... just a thought

Except I can't see "red" well on my LCD...stinks being partially color blind...

How about "blue"...I can see that with no problem...:)

I know, I know...Everybody else can see red.
Perhaps changing how the browser reads links. These options by default already have links as blue so you don't need to change any color settings.

However, it will change your web page viewing experience so consider before changing.

For Firefox:

firefoxlinkcolour.jpg

Tools>Options>Content Tab>Color Button>Uncheck 'Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections' (shown above)>Click OK.

To restore back to original checkmark 'Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections'

IE7:

ielinkcolour.jpg

Internet Options>Accessibility Button>Checkmark 'Ignore colors specified on webpages' (shown above)>Click OK

To restore back simply uncheck ''Ignore colors specified on webpages'

These two programs are the only browsers I use. I hope this helps.

Ask a Question