Icons For My 910

Hi, I'm giving my 2nd. 910 a go at the moment and I'd like to save addresses for friends & family including their phone numbers. I understand that the best way to do this is to create a POI category which I can do myself.
However, I'd like some options for decent icons to display these categories and I don't like the choices the 910 gives me. How/where can I get hold of some good looking icons to download and use. I did see a very good icon somewhere in a review of an older tomtom go which had a group of three people stood together & which was very well done but I've got no idea where to get hold of such things.
Can anyone help me?

Cheers
Rick

Thanks very much for that mate, I'd already come across that one in my travels.

Had another look but it's not got the sort of icon(s) I'm after. I'd specifically like something that would look easily relevant should I be looking for family &/or friends as poi's on my tomtom, hence why I mentioned above about the group of people stood together. I do appreciate your help though and hopefully someone visiting here will be able to point me in the right direction.

Cheers
Rick :)

You can make your own icon.

Take a picture, or copy one from the internet, and save it, and convert it to a .bmp.(22x22)
Then rename it to the current OV2 file.

Ask a Question