I see Navcore 8.010 offered for older unit again today 06/19/08

TomTom Model(s)
Go-920 App 9.465 Map N A 895.4438 C&W Europe 8.30 Magellan Explorist 710
I just logged on TT Home for updates and I see the Navcore 8.010 is offered as a update to my TT 920. With reading several of the posts after the first time that TT released Navcore 8.002 to older models it seems that it doesn't work all that well ?? just wondering if anyone has tried this new release and if the bugs are fixed ?:confused:

Last edited:
Yeah, users in a Brit forum are reporting the availability again. Those that DID download this version when it was available for a few hours last week do report better functionality vis-a-vis reporting of traffic delays if they have this option and better mapshare warning capabilities. Just backup prior to downloading.

Yeah, users in a Brit forum are reporting the availability again. Those that DID download this version when it was available for a few hours last week do report better functionality vis-a-vis reporting of traffic delays if they have this option and better mapshare warning capabilities. Just backup prior to downloading.
Have you heard any more about this being offered for ONE v2 users?

Have you heard any more about this being offered for ONE v2 users?

I emailed TomTom about a v.2 and v.4 release and they responded that 'as it is tested for other devices it will be released, but no ETA'. I guess we just have to wait. Waiting in this case may not be a bad thing. Maybe the old compass functionality will be fixed by then.

Oh yeah, I don't mind waiting for a better product. Let someone else be the guinea pig! :D I'm glad to see that we will be included, I've only had my unit for a year now, it would be a shame to be locked out of software updates. Thanks!

Any reports on the 920s that have 805 maps if with this update they still have IQ routes and Lane Guidence?

Well I just checked to see if it would offer the new 8.010 and it did not, I wonder if its a newer build (should be): I have App 8.010 (9369/080529) OS: 190943 with of course 805 maps.

Would like to compare builds to the latest release and if on 920s for those of you who did get 805 maps on it are offered lane quidence and IQ with latest build.

Thanks

Ask a Question