I need Tom Tom One Complete System Files

Hi,

I have a Tom Tom One that is soft bricked because of the computer software updates that Tom Tom provides. I was on the phone for an hour with support trying to restore it and they could not do it.

I just noticed that you can view your system files on your Tom Tom like a thumb drive. If anyone has the same model as me and could provide a zipped file with all of the system files I would appreciate it.

thanx

tim

Shouldn't be necessary. Use Explorer (or Finder if on a Mac) and delete all the loose files in the root of the unit. NO folders or their contents.

Connect to Home and you should be offered an application. Accept it, install it and disconnect from Home using the Device Disconnect icon.

Any better?

Genious! I/You did in 5 minutes what the tech could not do in an hour!
..and the sad part is that TomTom doesn't pay dhn a dime for all of that good work :lol:

:mad::mad:
Hi,

I have a Tom Tom One that is soft bricked because of the computer software updates that Tom Tom provides. I was on the phone for an hour with support trying to restore it and they could not do it.

I just noticed that you can view your system files on your Tom Tom like a thumb drive. If anyone has the same model as me and could provide a zipped file with all of the system files I would appreciate it.

thanx

tim

Ask a Question