I have problems pairing my TomTom One with Spring Samsung phone

I have a samsung M510 with Sprint and I cant get it to connect to do my TomTom Plus stuff. TomTom Buddy is the main thing I want to use it for.

I tried the (e-mail address removed) with the IP address 10.234.18.122 and all that but still no luck.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Help for Sprint Users with TomTom

First go to the TomTOM sight and click "activate" on the Plus feature.

Then, on your phone, you need to pair to the TomTom. Do nothing when asked for access point, if you don't see your phone on the list, use "other", when you get to the phone company you use, Sprint will not be there, use "other".

When you get to the questions about IP addresses etc., use "automatic". When you get to the screen for the phone number to dial, MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN #777. DO NOT put anything in for user name and do not put anything in for password.

That's it. I just did my Samsung A920 today. It works great!

Hmmm -

I have the Samsung A900 - no luck - I get invalid username/password - I'll keep trying. Let me know if you think of anything further.

I have the Samsung A900 - no luck - I get invalid username/password - I'll keep trying. Let me know if you think of anything further.

any luck? I am using my HTC Touch on sprint pcs and cannot connect the data cportion via bluetooth. I am getting the invalid user id/password also. Does Sprints data use "DUN"?

I have the Sprint Upstage (m620) and have tried all the tricks listed here and none work....I have the Sprint Vision Power Pack which is suppose to allow unlimited internet from the phone, however when I called Sprint, they informed me that if i was using the phone as a modem, I would need to sign up for the PCS as a Modem option and that would be 49.99 per month.

It appears that some phones will work, while others will not. Maybe we should start a post of what phones work and which ones dont and then make it a sticky....I have seen ALOT of post about My sprint phone works, and my sprint phone does not.

webracin

Ask a Question