I have a TomTom One Third Edition...

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 630
This isn't quite where you think it might be going :D

Like the title says, I have a TomTom One 3rd Edition and love it. I've been searching for a newer TomTom the same size as the One 3rd Edition, but I want it to be able to speak street names. I've looked on TomTom's website, but with so many choices I wasn't sure what the best model would be that speaks street names, is a reasonable price and is the same size as the One 3rd Edition.

Can you help?

Thanks! :D

P.S. -- If I get my new little toy that speaks street names, my current One 3rd Edition will go to a good home. Actually, it'll stay right here in my house except go into my daughter's car. :)

I couldn't see the right-hand side of that chart. It appeared to be missing what might be your best choice - the ONE 140S. It has IQ Routes, Advanced Lane Guidance, seven million POI and text to speach. I got one last week from Walmart online for $150.

The chart also has a few errors:
- The 720 has voice command and IQroutes as options (eg you have to buy an updated map)
- The 730 has bluetooth remote as an option

Canderson and I were planning on creating a similar chart to be hosted here. We'll correct these errors in our chart.

The chart also has a few errors:
- The 720 has voice command and IQroutes as options (eg you have to buy an updated map)
- The 730 has bluetooth remote as an option

Canderson and I were planning on creating a similar chart to be hosted here. We'll correct these errors in our chart.

I can help if you like ;) because it would be great to have ideas from both worlds (Anti WD-40 and Pro WD-40 :D)

And if I can help in any way please let me know, the biggest challenge in creating any list such as this is keeping it up to date with all the different software versions and device versions, the TomTom One range being a classic example of how messy things can get. I have lost count of the different types now as there are even differences between the same device if bought in the USA as oposed to purchasing the same device in Europe - Mike

And if I can help in any way please let me know, the biggest challenge in creating any list such as this is keeping it up to date with all the different software versions and device versions, the TomTom One range being a classic example of how messy things can get. I have lost count of the different types now as there are even differences between the same device if bought in the USA as oposed to purchasing the same device in Europe - Mike

I agree with the ONE model mess.. This is the type of screen layout you would require if you would want to view our new chart we are going to create, all at one time.

multi-monitors.jpg

Ask a Question