I have a requst.

Please dont bann me if i post it in wrong section. I just thought that this one is most applicable.
I want to request a programm developed for TomTom.
Basicly the idea is it recieves list of adresses to go to. And it should create an itinerary and navigate one by one from most closest to farthest and if TomTom cant locate the adress it should respond with an error for particular adress, but still navigate to the rest. Or it can just navigate one by one to destination. If there is a possibility to create a new button in TomTom itself for that programm that would be wonderfull.
If any of you willing to do it please let me know how much it would cost and how long to do it.

THIS would be a great addition to ANY of the TomTom units for anyone that has a Delivery s schedule. While riding in a LIMO Service from the Airport in Tampa Florida the poor driver kept having to adjust his schedule when a new passenger was picked up. Would have been nice to just add an address and Go..! :D

Ask a Question