I had a GO510 dwhich has battery problem Replaced by a DEAD 720

TomTom Model(s)
GO 510
After a lot of exchanges by email with TomTom , I obtained an RMA to return the Go510, 3 weeks later I receive a refurbished GO720 BUT IT IS DEAD
Yes you read dead, impossible to have a sound comming out of it, impossible to test voices, and after an hour it still have not catch any satellite, I can navigate inside the menus but when I select something that make NO CHANGE
What do I do now
Thanks
Francois

After a lot of exchanges by email with TomTom , I obtained an RMA to return the Go510, 3 weeks later I receive a refurbished GO720 BUT IT IS DEAD
Yes you read dead, impossible to have a sound comming out of it, impossible to test voices, and after an hour it still have not catch any satellite, I can navigate inside the menus but when I select something that make NO CHANGE
What do I do now
Thanks
Francois
Same thing you did with regard to the 510, only this time, cross your toes, not just your fingers. :eek:

You could try the famous "pin reset", but it's unlikely that it will resolve such a collection of problems as you seem to have. As a last ditch attempt before returning this one for yet another, you could see if TTHome will reload the firmware for you. It's either corrupt firmware or some really bad hardware they sent you. If you can't load firmware, or that doesn't help, they need to get you another unit.

Ask a Question