i Email address 3 gps

TomTom Model(s)
onexl xl xxl
How do I sort this out, I own 3 models but i cannot have 3 accnts with the same email address:mad: I have perused My Tomtom but can not find any answers. Hopefully someone else has been there.:thumb:

Recipe for disaster. Don't set them up with the same address!!!

For a variety of reasons having to do with how TomTom accounts for devices in their system, you want each unit to have a separate email address. You do seem to be aware of the potential for trouble there - good thing you have asked.

IF you are not planning to order map or other products for two of your devices, they can have completely bogus addresses, just so long as they are unique.

Many ISPs will provide multiple email addresses for their customers (e.g., a family plan where each member on the master account has a different email address). You can do that if you don't mind burning a couple of your 'extra' addresses to which you may be entitled.

I am sorry but i probably did not explain my self very well . But your Bogus suggestion sounds good to me, thanks

Yes, you can use (e-mail address removed), (e-mail address removed), etc. Most people only miss the TomTom advert mail that way!

I don't think there's any problems buying maps etc, either, with a bogus address.I've done it.

Just treat it like an account name rather than anything to do with email.

The only problem I can think of would be if you ever forgot the password you'd chosen, as the password reminder would go to the bogus address.

I've seen that purchase notifications for downloadable items go to the email address associated with the account. Even freebies (like 0 cost voices for Nav2 units) get email notification on the link, if I recall correctly.

Ask a Question