I can't figure out why I have map 835.3137???

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
I haven't paid much attention to this but now it's really has me wondering, why I have map version 835.3137. Was this a mistake with all of the times TomTom kept placing different maps into my account for it to work on my device? I'm uploading a video in a moment to show you guys. Even TomTom Home says 835.

Weird.. :confused:

What's the NA.pna file say? (it's a text file in the map folder).

Yes the pna can be changed to read about anything:)

How about posting the North_America-meta file properties....should be something like this

North_America-??.meta

And Sage....what's the name of the map cab file dl to your computer prior to its installation?

The "North_America_2GB.pna" file is just how it's listed. What do you want me to do with it?

And here are the file properties for the meta file you asked for. What is this meta file anyways?

meta1.jpg

meta2.jpg

Ohh and the youtube video has been uploaded but is now processing.

No, what are the CONTENTS of the .pna files and .dct files. Open with Notepad or something similar.

No, what are the CONTENTS of the .pna files and .dct files. Open with Notepad or something similar.

The dct contains

x???G.lT??Ao*:
?,?+???3?b?d???U?;?????m>f{???#6? ??i??q*?.4S]?????eH???,h?[Lg?????I?L}?/Om[?%??? h?EuP?`fxbp?

and the pna contains

ID=North_America_2GB.pna
build=3137
id=225339

interesting....the only map I know that uses the 21.meta is the new 8.15 Australia.

another interesting point is the map size _2GB....if this is a beta map....funny how it is the smaller size ( made to fit the units with the smaller memory )

Sage, this one may require a cal to Customer Support if, indeed, someone there has an answer. Clearly, something is wrong, naming wise. The issue, I guess is what map DO you have.

Again, what is the name of the compressed map .cab file on your computer?

I've got the feeling that when Sage had problems installing his map that some tech played around and modified some things in the hope it would install... I'm pretty sure the map is 8.15 for the 7x0 but the only way to be sure is if Sage would show the exact size of his cline.dat, cname.dat, cnode.dat and faces.dat files and see how it compares to what DHN or someone else with the 7x0 map has for those files.

Ask a Question