How to Tell Which Map Versions?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One V2
I downloaded all the data of my mates SD Card from his TT XL, now how do I go about telling whether his maps are more current than mine or vice versa?

My mate said his maps were the current ones available for Australia and i got the impression that they were the 2007 maps, my maps are v650.1114.

We didn't have time to compare the devices side by side before the download as he had a Dr's appointment to get too, so is there any way of telling by comparing the files form the 2 devices?

Last edited:
I've heard that the 6.75 Aussie map is about 10 mb larger than the 6.50 version. In any case, your unit won't accept this map without the activation code. TomTom aren't fools, you know:D

I've heard that the 6.75 Aussie map is about 10 mb larger than the 6.50 version. In any case, your unit won't accept this map without the activation code. TomTom aren't fools, you know:D

Can you then tell me how my mate in the USA put the Australian maps onto my TT One after removing the USA - Canada maps that came with the unit?

Ask a Question