How to Stop Routing ?

TomTom Model(s)
iPhone
Over the past weekend I entered in a destination by address to my buddy's place, but then did not want the Tom Tom to route to it as I had a few stops to make. But i entered his place anyways when I got into my car.

So i thought great, it can simply be retrieved from my "favourite destinations" when the time comes. However, I could not stop it from routing to my buddy's place ? The unit continues to rebuild and go to that inputted address.

Is there simply an option of turning the thing on and having it maintain my current location without always routing ?

Is there a way to manually stop/end a route ?

thanks

Your friends addy will be in recent destinations, so you dont even need to save it as a fvourite.

Another way to clear route is to tap 'navigate to' on the first menu screen, then select a far destination (so that it will take more than 10secs to calcluate) and IMMEDIATELY hit cancel. This will cancle the old route and the one that was about to be cancelled. This is equivalent to the 'clear route' function, but without having to go deep in the menu structure.

It works!

Ask a Question