How to see demo of the route for an area where I'm not currently?

Hi
Yes, my question -is there a possibility to see a route demo for a planned trip, but not from the home? I want to plan a trip in Western Europe but I'm not currently in the area covered by these maps.

You should be able to use Advanced Planning for this.

Go to the Main Menu>Advanced Planning>Choose where to depart>Choose destination>After calculating tap on Details>Show Demo Route

You need to have the specific map active of the place you want to demo.

I'm stuck with the same problem. I can use the advanced planning but is there any chance to see the demo with multiple waypoints?

I'm currently in Finland and I'm building a route for our road trip we are going to do in USA from coast to coast. But I'd really want to see route summaries & demos before we actually are in USA.

What you need to do is create an itinerary of all the places you want to visit. After creating the itinerary, you can just navigate to the destination just like any other route and run a demo.

However, I am not sure if you can make the starting point in another area.

What you need to do is create an itinerary of all the places you want to visit. After creating the itinerary, you can just navigate to the destination just like any other route and run a demo.

However, I am not sure if you can make the starting point in another area.
How can I define a starting point in TT One? From the itinenary options I can only choose if an address is a waypoint or a destination (Or am I missing something?). But there is no option for a starting point, which causes the navigator to try to build the route from my current GPS location.

How can I define a starting point in TT One? From the itinenary options I can only choose if an address is a waypoint or a destination (Or am I missing something?). But there is no option for a starting point, which causes the navigator to try to build the route from my current GPS location.

That was my point above, I wasn't sure if you could define a starting point using the itinerary function.

The only option of defining a starting point is using the Advanced Planning function.

Thanks jimbo, that was exactly what I was looking for! Now it was easy to do a quick test if my route would work with desired waypoints. Thanks also for Digital-Flex for your help!

Ask a Question