How to see address in POI list?

GGW

If I choose POI's near me and put in say 'starb' I get a listing of many Starbucks, but no address or any other way to tell them apart. Is there a way to scroll
right/left or to otherwise see an address before selecting to route to it? Experiencing same problem on Nav 6 and Go930.

Thanks,

If I choose POI's near me and put in say 'starb' I get a listing of many Starbucks, but no address or any other way to tell them apart. Is there a way to scroll
right/left or to otherwise see an address before selecting to route to it? Experiencing same problem on Nav 6 and Go930.

Thanks,

When the listing shows up, tap on one of them. On the next screen is a 'details' button. Tap it and the address shows up. If the wrong one, click 'done' and 'back' and go through the process with another one listed.

And, in the first listing of Statbucks poi's, you'll see a distance (from you) of each one. That'll assist you in determining the proximity to you before you go through the steps listed above to get the actual address.

On my Nav 6 (Kaiser) when I tap on something in the list I get an overview of the route. If I tap details I get a buttons screen with options for 'Browse as Text', 'Browse as Images', etc. Pressing Done there begins navigation. Don't have the 930 with me to test on it but I was thinking it reacted the same.

Thanks,

On my Nav 6 (Kaiser) when I tap on something in the list I get an overview of the route. If I tap details I get a buttons screen with options for 'Browse as Text', 'Browse as Images', etc. Pressing Done there begins navigation. Don't have the 930 with me to test on it but I was thinking it reacted the same.

Thanks,

Well, I had my 720 in front of me and went through the steps I described in my previous post so I would think a 930 would react the same.

And, in the first listing of Statbucks poi's, you'll see a distance (from you) of each one.

Keep in mind that this distance is not the distance you will drive, typically. That will not be determined until the route is generated. The distance shown at this point is the distance there if you could fly. Basically, distance from your position in a straight line, or "as the crow flies."

Thanks all. Got the 930 back today and it does work as you said so it's just Nav that doesn't give any option to find out any info until it generates the route and at that point you have to go through canceling the route and completely re-doing it. I do like the way Garmin does it better with listing the addresses below the names, but then Garmin won't run on our Kaisers and I still prefer the TT interface overall better.

Ask a Question