how to install tomtom to pocket pc

hi, i have hp 6915 pocket pc, and i used emule to download tomtom florida map, after extracting the .rar i have seen 6-7 files with .dat extension. from that moment on i dont know what to do next. what am i supposed to do with these files to get my tomtom run?

Thanks

hi, i have hp 6915 pocket pc, and i used emule to download tomtom florida map, after extracting the .rar i have seen 6-7 files with .dat extension. from that moment on i dont know what to do next. what am i supposed to do with these files to get my tomtom run?

Hi serkansendur,

Welcome to TTF. I don't think that you will find anyone here that is willing to help you activate someone else's map. People here have paid for their maps. So, I think you are on your own with this one.

ok then give me the link so that i purchase the map. i tried hard to purchase the map yet it is not as easy with hp and tomtom. nobody seem to know what version of tomtom i have installed on ipaq and the link for me to download the maps. it is not my fault. for an ipaq user tomtom's website sucks. somethings need to be easy. you should plug your ipaq and it should locate to map, all there is rest should be the payment. i wanna see world like this. computing world must be more logical than the rest. And if you dont want to have people using unlicensed products, then do something for that. if a developer has the cracked version of the latest technology and i dont, how can i compete with him? there should be equality, and if you cannot provide that by law you do the illegal thing yourself. anyway thanks for the reply, i am angry these days..

i'm not sure which ipaq you have, but chances are, tomtom licensed is included with your ipaq.

i have an ipaq 5915 and i can download free tomtom map USA + canada map and tomtom navigator 6 from hp website.

Ask a Question