How to install TOMTOM in 2 din car DVD player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last month, I bought a Car DVD unit from ebay, this unit got WINCE 5, 64MB RAM, MADE IN CHINA. Recently, I tried to install tomtom 7 in my unit. I downloaded a tomtom 7.910 from [warez site] and installed in it. The first time I activated TOMTOM in my unit, It shut down with a message that 'not enought memory'. But everything works OK after I activated it again until my car moving. I drove my car about 5 mins, the problem came out!! The blue aarow icon stop moving anymore even I was still driving, and the whole screen looks cease. Then I clicked the screen, tomtom get back to normal and starting to search the GPS signal. This repeats every 5 mins. Is there anyone who has the same problem with me or anyone can help me to sort this problem out? I am very appreciated!!!!!

Apparently you did not bother to read the announcement at the top of every forum about warez sites and hacking/cracking software. The site you referenced is one of those. You will NOT get assistance from anybody on this, or any other legitimate gps site. TomTom has now made Navigator 7 available for PURCHASE. Consider it. This thread is being locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question