How to Export Vietnamese Coffee Shop POI

I frequent these vietnamese coffee shops in orange county that feature scantily clad women serving you coffee and tea. I have them as a custom poi category on my tomtom. How do I export this to share with people?

Each POI consists of 2 small files: an 'ov2' file and a 'bmp' file, both with the same name. These are found inside the map folder.

Just copy them.

no maps folder

I would like to do this with some favorites i made but i dont have a maps folder on my tomtom 510 go, i have a usa and canada folder, thats where i can load custom pois i download but there are none that are named the same as my favorites, thx 4 help in advance

I would like to do this with some favorites i made but i dont have a maps folder on my tomtom 510 go, i have a usa and canada folder, thats where i can load custom pois i download but there are none that are named the same as my favorites, thx 4 help in advance

If I understand you correctly, you want to save a favourite as a POI?

You can do so by going to Change Preferences | Manage POI.

At this point you can create a new POI category, or save save it under an existing category. Whatever option you choose, want to get to the point where you can save add the poi and the favourite option should be available. Choose the favourite and it will be saved in the POI category.

Ask a Question