How to exit debug/test mode on tomtom 910?

I got a replacement for tomtom 910 (second time it has broken). The new unit is in some sort of test mode. I can test memory and all sorts of things. How can I exit this mode?

Try a pin reset on the unit.

Then try connecting it to you computer, and see if you can operate it through Home (if your computer will recognize it). If not, will it display items on you device including the application with Home? If so, remove the application and then have Home install a new one and see if that clears it up.

The key is whether you computer can see the files on the unit. If not after a pin reset - you have a real problem.

I am surprised you got another 910 (???). All recent replacements have been 920's or (only) from TT, offers for a "customer loyalty" discount on their website only. No 910's have been available.

Therefore, if it came from another source, is there a return allowed if the above does not work? Even with eBay, if you used PayPal - you have recourse.

Ask a Question