How to delete item from the POI sub menu

Discussion in 'System Configuration and Customization' started by cu389, Jan 12, 2011.

1. cu389

cu389

TomTom Model(s):
    XL 340LMT
    Just got my first TomTom (XL 340TM). After playing with it for awhile, not sure what I have done, I have added an item to the POI menu. Can someone advise how I can delete this ? Here is where the added item resides : Navigate to -> Point of Interest. I have the "Meadowvale four rinks" icon on the screen together with the others such as POI near you, POI in city ect. I just want to delete the "Meadowvale four rinks" from this screen. Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance.

cu389, Jan 12, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. cu389

dhn Moderator

TomTom Model(s):
    1535 LIVE; Via 1605; Go 50; Go 520
    Geez......why would you want to go there? It's an ICEBOX as I remember :D

But I digress............

Don't worry. That's how the application works, it automatically places an icon for the last poi visited on the screen. The next time you navigate to a poi, then THAT icon will replace the current (Meadowvale) icon......... and so on.

dhn, Jan 12, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. cu389

cu389

TomTom Model(s):
    XL 340LMT
    Thanks.. This rink is where I learned skating as a new Canadian !! Yes, it is still one of the icebox in Mississauga

cu389, Jan 12, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question