How to create my own route

All of the routes given by my one/140 add 200 or more miles than I usually drive to my frequent destination.
I would like to choose and enter my own route.
All updates and installations were sucessful.

If I choose the route planner (on PC) I cannot find a way to do this.

If I choose favorites or way points, I cannot select an Interstate route, only a city

Last edited:
All of the routes given by my one/140 add 200 or more miles than I usually drive to my frequent destination.
I would like to choose and enter my own route.
All updates and installations were sucessful.
I don't know the capabilities of the one/140 but if you have this page you should be able to do that.

View attachment 2716

If I choose the route planner (on PC) I cannot find a way to do this.
The TT route planner is interesting to see construction or stoppage sites but I find Google Maps much better for planing ideas as they will allow you to drag the route to the way you want it.
If I choose favorites or way points, I cannot select an Interstate route, only a city
If I choose a different route than the fastest I make custom POIs put in a new custom POI category and then pick the next just before I get to the end of the previous one.
I do that only for very long distances. For short trips the Avoid part of route option in the above picture is more suitable.

Why don't you post start and end location (pick the next major intersections or towns to stay anonymous) and we will see if we get the same results.

Last edited:
Look at the 3rd party add on called Tyre.

Also, could this explain the bug? If so, the route will self correct as you stop along your drive (eg: for gas).

Ask a Question