How to Clear a route

I have a ONE XL-S and the Cancel Route option does not seem to exist even when the full menu items are shown. Anyone else see this behaviour? Any ideas?

I have a tt one xl and the cancel route option is on the second page of the menu. i got the gps last week, no need to make any changes.

ONE 3rd

This clear route must not work on a Tomtom One 3rd addition....my menu options are not the same as yours..is there another way for me to clear my routes or am I missing something???? Thanks

This clear route must not work on a Tomtom One 3rd addition....my menu options are not the same as yours..is there another way for me to clear my routes or am I missing something???? Thanks

Don't know whether this method works on your model....

Navigate to-->Recent destination. Pick the route destination and AS SOON AS your unit starts plotting the route, click 'cancel'. Should clear the route.

Go to your preference menu and make sure you have all menu options enabled.
The clear route should be through your main menu pages.

Ask a Question