How to change startup image 340XL-S

I have downloaded some new startup images, but can't find item under "preferences" to allow me to view and change startup images..

I have a TT 340XL-S

Pete

Hi:

Using TomTom Home look under Manage Device, and you will see a area for startup and shutdown images.

I have downloaded some new startup images, but can't find item under "preferences" to allow me to view and change startup images..
I have a TT 340XL-S
I don't know if yours is the same as my 930.
I have a folder called photos and I place pictures in there (with Windows Explorer) that I may want to use for the start up screen (sized to 480 x 272 pixels).
I can now go Change preferences, click Start up preferences, click Done and am asked Do you wish to change the start up image?
Click [Yes] and thumb nails of the pictures in the photos folder are displayed. Click on one of them. The unit immediately closes the photos screen and opens the main screen.
To check that your selection is what you wanted, again go Change preferences > Start up preferences > Done and the pictures is displayed. If that is what you want click [No] if not, click [Yes] and start making changes again.
Loooooong description, very fast change over.
Cheers,

Ask a Question