How to attach strap to leather case?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom 720
:confused: :confused: :confused:
I just bought the TomTom leather case and strap at Staples for $42 (inc. tax)for my 720. It fits like a glove and the quality couldn't be better. However the case comes with a strap and I have no clue where to attach it. Any suggestions??
PROS: High quality material, real leather outside with a very soft material inside. Hiden magnetic fastener.
CONS: No place to attach strap. No slots for SD cards

On my XL-S there is a spot right on the upper left (as you're looking at the rear of the unit) GPS to put a strap... Perhaps they expect you to attach the strap to the GPS prior to inserting it into the case instead of attaching it to the leather case itself? (Allowing the strap to hang out the leather case from inside?

I have the same case for my tt le. In the inside of the case, there is a small pocket for sd card. Took me over 3 months to see it. (Ok I have gone blind). The strap I just attached to the zipper.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
I just bought the TomTom leather case and strap at Staples for $42 (inc. tax)for my 720. It fits like a glove and the quality couldn't be better. However the case comes with a strap and I have no clue where to attach it. Any suggestions??
PROS: High quality material, real leather outside with a very soft material inside. Hiden magnetic fastener.
CONS: No place to attach strap. No slots for SD cards

I am with you, I looked everywhere for some answers on that one; no hole, no zipper to attach the strap to. The strap has been on my desk for more than two months. Maybe somebody has the answer to that one.....

Strap only works with XL-S as far as I know

The TT 720 and TT 920 don't have a place to attach the strap as far as I know. :mad: :mad: However the XL-S does! See attachment.:) :) :eek: :eek:
I hope this worked for frustrated guys like me. I'm not frustrated anymore but dissapointed.

Attachments

• tomtom-one-xl-thumb[1].jpg
    tomtom-one-xl-thumb[1].jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 471
The Strap goes here

I am with you, I looked everywhere for some answers on that one; no hole, no zipper to attach the strap to. The strap has been on my desk for more than two months. Maybe somebody has the answer to that one.....

I called TomTom and they said to just put the case tab thru the slender part of the strap, sort of what u do for a camera. They said that this is what their pics sort of show and it does work this way.
Kathy

Ask a Question