How to activate the "Traffic" feature to my Go700

I could use some help badly if someone knows. I purchased the Traffic Feature on 4/24 (yes my phone's compatible with it) and STILL haven't been able to activate it on my Go 700. I've attempted every little bit of advice that Tom Tom gives you. I also find it dissatisfying that there is NO PLACE on their website to contact "Customer Service" that I could see. No Telephone #'s to call, nothing! I LOVE my GO700, but this is becoming very frustrating and I'm really pizzed off that I spent all that money and now I can't get it to work.

If possible, could someone PLEASE help me? :eek: :confused: :confused:

I don't know if you are in the US or not, but if you are, the TomTom website does have contact numbers listed. Bring up the main web page, click on About TomTom on the menu bar at the top of the screen - right side, then click on Contact Us on the left side of the screen just below Jobs. There is an 800 number (866-486-6866). I've called it and received help quite fast.

This is for US customers only though if you are in Canada, you might use the same number.

For customers in other countries, I believe you can navigate to the same page but it will display the appropriate contact numbers depending on your country setting.

The email or web page contact is wierd. I haven't figured that one out yet.

Hope this helps and good luck.

If possible, could someone PLEASE help me? :eek: :confused: :confused:

In TTHome on the left side menu there is a section to activate your promotion. The promotion is usually for one year of free traffic. Go ahead and activate and you should be good to go. Let us know if it works.

Ask a Question