How to activate downloaded splash screen

TomTom Model(s)
Go 910
I downloaded a new shut-down screen from TT and in TTH I can see it is in the device, but I can't seem to figure out how to activate it. It still shows the standard green shutdown screen. Can someone advise what I need to do?
It's for a Go910.
Thanks.

I downloaded new screens too....

...for both start-up and shut-down and they work fine.

I would suggest a re-start for your TomTom unit and see if they come up.

Have restarted twice since with no luck. I don't see anywhere in the software, either on the device or on the pc, where that can be setup.

Did you download a shut down screen which will work with your TT. In Home you can select to see all screens or select to see recommened screens. If you chose a screen which is not the right size for your device, it will not work and you will get the default screen. My 510, I believe, uses bmps which are 480x272, The One, with it's smaller screen, would use a smaller sized bmp. picture.

I downloaded it through TT and asumed it would be compatible and the correct size. I cannot find the dimensions of the pic anywhere other then to see that its .2mb.
When I go to see what shut-down images I have on my device, it only shows the one that I am having the problem with.

O.K.....I gave up on the screen that I downloaded, deleted it and made a new suspend screen the correct size, out it in place and....voila!! It works!!
Don't get frightened...that's just me.
Thanks for quick responses from everyone.

Attachments

• TomTom closeup.jpg
    TomTom closeup.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 354
For my TT One 3rd edition a BMP image file of 320 x 240 pixels at 285.6 x 285.6 ppi, 16.7 mill colors, RGB, 32 bit worked!!

Ask a Question