How do you remove a Favorite that became a POI?

TomTom Model(s)
Somehow, in creating a Favorite, it became a POI category.

So, when I go to Add Favorite and select Point of Interest, it sends me to the next screen, which contains six possible selections. Five are POI near you, in city, near home, along route and near destination.

But there is also a Sixth, Hilton Hotel, which I created as a Favorite a while back when we had to drive there. Somehow it became a POI and no longer appears on my Favorites list.

I realize this is more an irritant than a problem, but it seems to me there ought to be a way to remove an item that's been added.

I did go to Change Preferences, Manage POIs, but only two of the six choices were active: Warn when near POI and Add POI category. The other four, including Delete POI category, were grayed out.

Is there a way to eliminate this entry?

It's the way TT works. The new POI gets added as a specific icon. The next time you navigate to a poi, you'll find it replaces (in this case the Hilton) the specific icon with its own.

So, you want to be careful about navigating to a strip club! You'll find it as a specific icon!! :) :)

Ask a Question