how do you delete xtras on tt xl-s

i am thinking of deleting the xtra stuff like different languages and such, is it possible and how do you do it, thanks

Use Explorer and delete the files. Or, use Home to remove items from my unit.

how to remove

i hear alot of people using explorer to do things, how do i delete xtras, and could you tell me how to use explorer for other things, new at this, thanks

First, in Control Panel, Folder Options, View, Advanced, ensure hidden files and folders are checked to show. Also, ensure that extensions for known file types is set to show.

Now, with the unit connected to the computer (Home does not need to be running; in fact, probably shouldn't be), Use Windows Explorer to look at the contents of your unit. You'll see a bunch of folders and loose files in the root of the unit.

It should look like this

When you want to make a back up of your unit, just do a CTL-A to highlight all folders and files, a Ctl-C to copy and then you want to paste everything in a folder on your hard drive. Just do a Ctl-V to do the pasting.

If you have a sd card in your unit, then Explorer will see it as a separate storage device (and drive letter) from the drive letter and contents of the unit itself.

Last edited:

Ask a Question