How do I use "navigate to point on map"?

Moving your finger or stylus across the screen will move the map. Use the slider bar on the right side to zoom in and out.

A tip: to fix your point, zoom in VERY close.

How do I move the map, zoom in/out and select a particular point?

TTONE

Thx.
From your main navigation screen, tap anywhere on the screen to access the menu.

Go to the second page and click "Browse Map"

Move/Zoom to the area you wish to navigate to. The Zoom function is controlled by the slider to the right of the screen. To move, just press anywhere on the screen and drag. Your fingernails work better

Once you've located a point on the map you wish to navigate to (illustrated by the blue cursor), click the "Cursor" symbol at the bottom of the screen (next to option and find and done). Then click "Navigate There"

From your main navigation screen, tap anywhere on the screen to access the menu.

Go to the second page and click "Browse Map"

Move/Zoom to the area you wish to navigate to. The Zoom function is controlled by the slider to the right of the screen. To move, just press anywhere on the screen and drag. Your fingernails work better

Once you've located a point on the map you wish to navigate to (illustrated by the blue cursor), click the "Cursor" symbol at the bottom of the screen (next to option and find and done). Then click "Navigate There"
Thanks. I ended up using the stylus from my TREO. Much better than my clumsy fingers!

Ask a Question