How do I report this junction error?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom XL IQ2 (XL350)
In Ayrshire in the UK there is a T junction where the B781 meets the B780. However, if you are on the B781 you actually just continue driving if you are heading east to Dalry onto the B780. If you are coming up the B780 from the south and heading to Dalry you are staying on the B780 but you actually have to make a right turn at the T junction. TomTom seems to think traveling along the B780 through this T junction is just a straight on thing and doesnt tell you to turn right.

There doesnt seem an easy way to report this error.

Last edited:
How about Change turn restrictions, on map, select the cross road for the restriction, then select the approach road, then select the straight through arrow to block?

What model do you have and what is your application version? (tal the satellite bars to see)

I am sorry, I just do not know what options are available for that application. Perhaps someone else can assist.

Considering all of the tech support calls we save for TomTom, you'd think they could make sure that at leats one of us has access to a copy of each of the models out there, wouldn't you?;)

I've had this with a T junction-come-crossroads in Wiltshire and have come to the conclusion (with a few other posters on this forum) that it is not possible, even if you do have changing turn restrictions available to you. Only thing you can do is report it to TomTom and hope that someday you will fork out money for a map that might just include your change!

Ollie

Ask a Question