how do i put in street address with only 3 digits?

Have never seen a requirement for 4 digit addresses .. except when the street doesn't have any addresses less than 1000 :D

I'm also unfamiliar with a model 430 XL.

So

Can you give us the address to which you were trying to navigate so that we can see what happens on our units, and

Can you give us the first two digits of the serial number of your unit so that we can verify what model you have? I'm guessing it is a 340 of one flavor or another.

sorry. my mistake. i have tomtom XL 340
serial# 310 ....maybe?

the address i can't input is 913 Virginia Beach Blvd
i know i can put in the cross street, but what if i'm traveling with only the tomtom and don't know the cross street?

can i enter it as 0913?

thank you.

I'm guessing Virginia Beach, VA, dhn.

That said, a funny thing happened on the way to the ...

Try entering that address using Google. It will put you in the middle of a trailer park on Meroney St. Sound like Google really is working on iPhones again :D

OK - moving to a street view to sort out the address issue. Looks like it may be the 17th Street Auto Shop at about Virginia Beach Blvd and Washington. Does that make sense, blondieblue?

I tried entering Virginia / Virginia Beach / Virginia Beach Blvd / 913, and my GO 720 using an old 870 map is perfectly happy with that. So is my GO 940 with map 900.

I have no problems entering the address as:
Virginia / Virginia Beach / Virginia Beach Blvd / 913 either... that's on a Go1005 with USA+Canada map v895

thank you for all your help.

i have it now.

i was putting the number with the street.
it's all separate i have to remember
city
street
number

Ask a Question