How do I install new maps on more than one unit?

I understand, and have no problem with, the concept of one GPS per map. But, it would be nice if they gave discount for multipurchase, so if a family owned a few of them (Mom, Dad, the two kids) you would pay full price for one, then a discount for the others.

No impact on me. My g/f has a Garmin and my son lives 3 hours away, so we're all own our own.

I bought it new in March 05. Keep in mind, here in mid-Canada the prime riding months are mid-may to mid-october. Riding before and after those dates are a bonus.

I plan close to 40,000km this coming summer....:)

cheers!

rcacs, How long did it take you to rack up those miles on your Zuki? I'm slowing down in my old age and only do 10 or 12 thousand miles per year these days. 20 years back, I put 166,000 miles on a Harley in just under 4 years.
The body just won't allow that many miles at 59, but after close to a million miles in 40 years, I think I should be allowed to slack off some.

Ask a Question