how can i play music from my Sd card?

I have a tomtom 530 and a 4gb sd card. I want to be able to play music from my Sd card but only get the choice of the internal memory, is there a menu or a back door to be able to list the songs from the Sd card on screen and to play them. Thanks. :)

Does your unit recognize when the card is inserted in the unit? If so, are the mp3 files you want to put on the sd card in a folder on the card called mp3 (all lower case)? If not, they MUST be.

they arnt in a folder they are loose. ill put them in a folder and lable it. it dose not show on the tomtom that the sd cars in. only if i connect to pc tomtom home, it asks what memory i want to use.

Then the unit recognizes the card, which is good. And, as I said in my last post, mp3 files NUST be in a mp3 folder, whether you want that folder on internal, the sd card, or both.

My 920 has both internal storage and an SD card. I have mp3 folders on both. When I select music I see a merged list of music from both sources.

Ask a Question