How Can I, Or Is there a Way I can.....

TomTom Model(s)
TT One 3rd Edition
How Can I, Or Is there a Way I can get My T.T.3rd Edition to Tell me to Remove itselff from My Vehicle after I turn off the Engine ??

Also, When I have My T.T.3rd Edition plugged in to My Comput., It just is showing A Pic of a "TTOne" on an "Orange Background" with the "USB" Cord connected to it on the Bottom, A Hand with an Red X over it, indicating "Do Not Pull the Cord.
Then on the Right Portion of the Screen, an "Hour Glass" +it says this in different languages

"Please Wait"
"Bitte Warten"
"Attente svp"
"Espera Por Favor",
& lastly some Japaneese, or Chinese or maybe Korean language, (most probably saying) "Do Not Dicconnect" ???
------------
How can I tell if it's Actually connected / talking to the Comput ?? :confused:

Last edited:
Unless there's hack I haven't heard of, the only warning the TT1 will give you to remove it is the shut-down splash screen. (green screen showing the TT1 being put in a briefcase.)

The orange screen showing the USB cord indicates that you TT1 is connected to the computer -- when IT'S ACTUALLY reading/writing, a small icon will flash in the lower left -- an icon of a hard drive.

In the TT Home, you can click on DEVICE - DISCONNECT DEVICE and it will stop communication so it can be unplugged safely. (And the USB cord on the screen will disappear.)

How Can I, Or Is there a Way I can get My T.T.3rd Edition to Tell me to Remove itselff from My Vehicle after I turn off the Engine ??

Also, When I have My T.T.3rd Edition plugged in to My Comput., It just is showing A Pic of a "TTOne" on an "Orange Background" with the "USB" Cord connected to it on the Bottom, A Hand with an Red X over it, indicating "Do Not Pull the Cord.
Then on the Right Portion of the Screen, an "Hour Glass" +it says this in different languages

"Please Wait"
"Bitte Warten"
"Attente svp"
"Espera Por Favor",
& lastly some Japaneese, or Chinese or maybe Korean language, (most probably saying) "Do Not Dicconnect" ???
------------
How can I tell if it's Actually connected / talking to the Comput ?? :confused:

Members online

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gert.Ruland

Latest Threads

Back