How Can I, Or Is there a Way I can.....

Discussion in 'General TomTom Discussion' started by RussMan070552, Jan 9, 2008.

1. RussMan070552

RussMan070552

TomTom Model(s):
    TT One 3rd Edition
    How Can I, Or Is there a Way I can get My T.T.3rd Edition to Tell me to Remove itselff from My Vehicle after I turn off the Engine ??

Also, When I have My T.T.3rd Edition plugged in to My Comput., It just is showing A Pic of a "TTOne" on an "Orange Background" with the "USB" Cord connected to it on the Bottom, A Hand with an Red X over it, indicating "Do Not Pull the Cord.
    Then on the Right Portion of the Screen, an "Hour Glass" +it says this in different languages

"Please Wait"
    "Bitte Warten"
    "Attente svp"
    "Espera Por Favor",
    & lastly some Japaneese, or Chinese or maybe Korean language, (most probably saying) "Do Not Dicconnect" ???
    ------------
    How can I tell if it's Actually connected / talking to the Comput ?? :confused:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
    RussMan070552, Jan 9, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. RussMan070552

Langod

TomTom Model(s):
    ONE v3
    Unless there's hack I haven't heard of, the only warning the TT1 will give you to remove it is the shut-down splash screen. (green screen showing the TT1 being put in a briefcase.)

The orange screen showing the USB cord indicates that you TT1 is connected to the computer -- when IT'S ACTUALLY reading/writing, a small icon will flash in the lower left -- an icon of a hard drive.

In the TT Home, you can click on DEVICE - DISCONNECT DEVICE and it will stop communication so it can be unplugged safely. (And the USB cord on the screen will disappear.)

Langod, Jan 10, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question