Honda Odyssey Van TomTom Go 930 icon

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom GO 930
Hi everyone...I am looking for a Gold 2007 Honday Odyssey TomTom GO 930 Navigational Icon...If anyone can assist I would be very appreciative...Thanks for your help....

Honda Van Icon

So anybody have a 2007 Gold Honda Odyssey Van Icon?

So anybody have a 2007 Gold Honda Odyssey Van Icon?

Ody’s are hard to get or so it seems, I asked awhile back and the only one anyone came up with was the older style pre 1999.
I resorted to using the one in the default icons, ( car-1 ) it is gray but someone might be e able to change the color? (car-2 is yellow closer to gold that gray :) )

Last edited:
If you have a digital camera you can simply take a picture of the back of your Honda and switch the background to the transparent red that TT uses with either Photoshop or even something less extensive like MS Paint. It's really very simple.

Attaching Car Icon

I took a picture of my Odyssey Van (Gold Colour) car, but I am having difficulty outlining it with a white border and changing the background color to red...Can anyone help me with this issue...

Thank you for your assistance,

P.S. I am attaching a picture of my Odyssey Van with this updated thread...

Attachments

• Honda Odyssey.jpg
    Honda Odyssey.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 481
I took a picture of my Odyssey Van (Gold Colour) car, but I am having difficulty outlining it with a white border and changing the background color to red...Can anyone help me with this issue...

Thank you for your assistance,

P.S. I am attaching a picture of my Odyssey Van with this updated thread...

Hopefully this will do the trick for you I used you photo but I deleted you tag ## hopefully that is ok. It isn't perfrct but looked pretty good on my 920.

honda.jpg

dhn no I didn't so it probably won't work as an icon quite yet .
you are giving me a lot of learning curves LOL :D

I can see it in my art folder so I thought it would be fine but I guess not.

Thanks GarCor...Could you do me the favour though and put my license plate back in the icon and reduce it to 80 X 80...

Thanks...

Stavros

I resized it for you, but the license is too small to change. You wouldn't be able to read it anyway.

Hope this works for you.

Last edited:
Well Done Folks

Thanks Rick F. You did a great job...I greatly appreciate everyone's help and assistance with this matter...My sincerest gratitude...Also, there was no new Honda Odyssey (Gold Colour 2007) available until now...Everyone Enjoy.

sc96a

Ask a Question