Honda Element (Orange)

Just a car I made to match my own...

ElementO.jpg

Attachments

• Element O.bmp
    18.8 KB · Views: 564
Last edited:
I have been wanting to change the blue icon to my actual vehicle picture, but do not know how to do this. I can get the replacement graphic, but where is the original one stored? How do I swap them so I see my car picture instead of the blue triangle?

when exploring your 720, there is a folder called art. Under that folder you will see the car folder with all the custom icons. save the icon listed and paste there. You should come up as an option when you change the icon.

when exploring your 720, there is a folder called art. Under that folder you will see the car folder with all the custom icons. save the icon listed and paste there. You should come up as an option when you change the icon.

Sorry, I should have been clearer... I am using a Palm Tungsten T3 and TomTom Nav 6. I don't think there is an art folder for this setup (at least I can't find one). Is it possible to change the car icon with TT Nav 6 on a Palm?

Sorry, I should have been clearer... I am using a Palm Tungsten T3 and TomTom Nav 6. I don't think there is an art folder for this setup (at least I can't find one). Is it possible to change the car icon with TT Nav 6 on a Palm?

Unfortunately, not at the moment. I believe the changing of the car icon is only possible with NavCore 7 firmware.

Ask a Question