Home tells me that I have the latest map update

I bought a TT 330s a few weeks back. I decided not to instantly download map 7.20 b/c I read about how the latest map guarantee works on this forum.
My 30 days is nearly up and I tried to use the latest map guarantee, however it said that I currently have the latest map updates.
So, I checked my TT and it shows:

Map: 'USA_and_Canada' v715.1728
which, I believe isnt the newest b/c of the release of 7.20.

I know that before purchasing the Tom Tom there was a thread somewhere on the forums where other people had this problem. I tried searching for about a half hour now, and my search times might just be bad, but I am unable to find it again.

If anyone knows of the thread I'm talking about, or knows how I can remedy this situation I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Solved the issue.
============================
For those who find this post by searching, you need to call customer service and they will ask you to scan/take a picture of your receipt and then they will add the map to your home.

Last edited:
Call support (1-866-4-tomtom) ASAP and have your receipt ready.

If you scan or take a digital pic of your receipt, and send it to tomtom support following the instructions here they will be able to get the new map on your account in less than 5 minutes.

EDIT: LOL oops -- saw you got your solution =)

Ask a Question