HOME 'No Internet Connection'?

Hello all,

Im having problems with HOME. When i try and update my maps it says 'No Internet Connection' despite my internet being perfectly fine.

Iv disabled all firewalls and antivirus and anything else i can think off that might get in the way. A quick google search found that alot of people we're finding this problem, but these were not resolved in any post that i found and were about 2/3 years old.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Peter

What operating system is on your computer ? Also, are you connected to the internet OK for other applications?

Hello all,

Im having problems with HOME. When i try and update my maps it says 'No Internet Connection' despite my internet being perfectly fine.

Iv disabled all firewalls and antivirus and anything else i can think off that might get in the way. A quick google search found that alot of people we're finding this problem, but these were not resolved in any post that i found and were about 2/3 years old.

Thanks Peter

I was having the same difficulty for the past couple of hours. It appears to be working fine now.

I think TomTom's servers were down. I was also unable to log in to my account, but I can now.

Try it again, it should be working, at least as of 5 minutes ago.

Hello all,

Thanks Peter
I'm glad you posted this because the same thing happened to me today. I posted about the issue on GPS Review as well. I finally chalked it up to their servers but was a bit concerned that there was an issue with my system.
John

I'm glad you posted this because the same thing happened to me today. I posted about the issue on GPS Review as well. I finally chalked it up to their servers but was a bit concerned that there was an issue with my system.
John

John......

Whenever you see dumb things like the internet connection message or your map is x weeks out of date and stuff like that, always assume it is a server error, not anything on your end.

Internet Servers

Many internet servers have been greatly affected by power outages in Texas due to damages from Hurricance IKE. I read article today on over 2200 servers being affected in Texas alone. I had same problem trying to log on today myself.

I was having the same problem and also Home seemed to be locking up my computer. Contacted support and was told that Windows Vista 64 bit is not compatible with Home and it was suggested that I use another computer.

I was having the same problem and also Home seemed to be locking up my computer. Contacted support and was told that Windows Vista 64 bit is not compatible with Home and it was suggested that I use another computer.

What the heck!?!? I've been using Home with Vista 64-bit with no problems. What are they smoking!??!

Ask a Question