Home Made TomTom Shade - No Velcro!!!

Hi,
Loved your effort on the "glare issue" would appreciate a copy of your plan if possible. Old eyes have a hard time with glare!

Thanks in advance...

Julio

(e-mail address removed)

TT visor

Hi to all,
I got my TT visor from Amazon.com, made by an English company & the cost of manufacture forced the company to go out of business but there are still some around.

Attachments

• TTVisor.1.e.jpg
    TTVisor.1.e.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 525
Thanks for the email with the instructions and plan. However I unfortunately deleted it with other emails before i had a chance to view them. Would you mind sending again.
Many thanks.
Peter ([email protected])

Never needed a shield for my Garmin, why can't TomTom figure out how to make a screen that is visible in day light?

I thought that they all were the same. Have you tried turning up the brightness? I simply had glare in bright sunlight and reflections bugging me as to why I made a shield. It also depends on where you mount it and the vehicle you have.

Hi

Your design looks great and well thought out. I've been looking for something exactly like this, and would very much appreciate a copy of the pattern as well the details for building it. I have just perched an XXL 540 and just gave my GO 620 to my daughter

Thanks in advance
Daprof

I tried to send my email but unless I made 10 post they would reject it.

Daprof

Ask a Question