Home license explanation, please

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One 'New Edition'
When I originally loaded Home version 1, there was a restriction on how many machines I could run Home on, even though it was freely downloadable for even non-TT owners to use.

Upon upgrading to version 2, I don't recall that restriction. Can anyone in the know clear that up for me, please?

Secondly, why would I want to run Home on multiple computers? If I get upgrades of MapShare or apps, does Home save the history or anything like that for the next connection? Should I run Home on multiple computers for convenience or am I just asking for trouble?

Thanks for any clarity.

I am not sure about the saving and such, but I installed Home 2.x on two computers. I have it installed on my laptop and my home computer. That way when I am on trips, I have the capability to make changes and such to my Tomtom. So far I have not ran into any problems running it on two computers.

Don

Ask a Question