Home doesn't recognize map

TomTom Model(s)
ONE V4
I searched but I coudn't find anyone having the same problem. I upgraded to USA Canada 710 and it's fine on the unit and even shows up under the Home's contents but when I click on "Operate my One" it says "No Maps Found". Has anyone else had this problem?

I searched but I coudn't find anyone having the same problem. I upgraded to USA Canada 710 and it's fine on the unit and even shows up under the Home's contents but when I click on "Operate my One" it says "No Maps Found". Has anyone else had this problem?

Just guessing......

Does your unit have an SD card and, if so, is your map located on it and, if so to that, when you launch TTHome did you switch through its menu preference (I think)-->switch device?

It does have the SD card slot but this version of the map is on the flash drive. I tried to change device but that didn't work. It's the same on either the TT Home at my work or home.

It's not really that big of a deal but you can't use the Google Map feature unless TT Home can operate your unit.

Ask a Question