HOME DEPOT - KMZ to TT POI FILE

Hi, i have been trying to do this for ever. Here is the google earth file of all HD locations in canada and it would be cool to converty this to a TT poi file. can it be done? i have been playing with batch converting with POI Edit 2007 and opening it in TYRE but it says wont work or is encrypted.

This KMZ file is from the HD website. if only all buisnesses would do this.

I saved it as KML and then tried converting it and blah,

any haelp would be wonderful :D

Attachments

• Home_Depot_Canada_Store_Locations.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 445
Hi, i have been trying to do this for ever. Here is the google earth file of all HD locations in canada and it would be cool to converty this to a TT poi file. can it be done? i have been playing with batch converting with POI Edit 2007 and opening it in TYRE but it says wont work or is encrypted.

This KMZ file is from the HD website. if only all buisnesses would do this.

I saved it as KML and then tried converting it and blah,

any haelp would be wonderful :D

Try here: http://mcrenox.com.ar/ge2ov2/

But to convert kmz to kml just unzip the kmz and it will reveal the kml which is a fully supported format for a number of different software translation packages (GPS Babel is the one I tend to use by default) renaming the file extension or using SaveAs won't work, just unzip it! - Mike

Ask a Question