Home Depot - 1.5

Download and unzip to "USA_and_Canada" folder on the TomTom SD card.

Updated 03/18/07 - Cleveland, NYC, Newark added.
Updated 01/03/08 - MD, DC, KY, North California added
Revision 1.5

Attachments

• Home Depot.zip
    33 KB · Views: 1,126
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure how to edit the POIs, but there are no Home Depot entries near me in Utah (area code 801).

Hold off on my last request!:D After doing some exploring and a little experimenting (thanks Forum), I've been able to create my own POI's. ;)

I will now attempt to 'rectumfy' the NY and NJ Home Depot POI issue. :eek:

Wish me luck!!!

Home Depot (v 1.6)

I finally did it...!!! :eek: All NY and NJ HOME DEPOT locations have been added in this version. :)

Attachments

• Home Depot.zip
    29 KB · Views: 472
homedepot

update with ct

Attachments

• Homedepot.zip
    26.6 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
Home Depot in Oregon/Washington

Wouldn't you know it, the first thing I try after upgrading from my T3/Nav 5 to a new ONE is to locate a Home Depot in Portland, OR. Well, you know the rest...

Could you add some local Home Depots for the Pacific NW? Specifically 97201.
Thank you to everyone involved in the "POI Projects".

PA stores

I could not find any Home Depot stores in the file that were near me here in the south central PA area (Harrisburg). Also could not find any near my parents just north of Detroit. I would appreciate it if some could be added.

so after playing around with this for a while---NOTE, ive had my first tomtom only a week----i realized that i wasnt as clueless as originally thought. I first thought that I just couldnt set up the home depot POIs correctly and got frustrated realizing local HDs were not listed---thats because they arent! How bout adding New England?

Home depots in the SF bay area?

Hi! I am not only a newbie to gps but to computers for most intents too. I have just purchased the one xl and love it, but in my business I need to know about hardware stores and home depot/lowes locations quite often. My co-workers who have the garmins and Magellans seem to have this problem licked out of the box, but I do like the tom tom better for most other things.

Is there a way to get this information that even a hammer ape like me could handle? I don't mind doing the work but to be honest I don't know the difference between a zipfile and....some other kind of file. I am still shocked when I can make anything work. Any direction to some very simple instruction on how to make these lists, or even better find these lists would be appreciated. I'd be happy to share any lists I can make with the forum too.

Thanks in advance.

Eli

UPDATE:: I found a great data base of poi's for tom tom at pocket gps world forums. Got my HD, lowes and many more. Thanks!

Last edited:
HD

Is there an easy way to find all the Home Depot addresses in my area. Other than typing in addresses in the store locator, or combing the phone book. Ill be glad to add MD and DC.

home depot bmp?

i noticed there was no POI icon for home depot in the zip so i made a bmp from their current website logo i hope that is ok? :confused: (attached)

Attachments

• home-depot.bmp
    384 bytes · Views: 458

Ask a Question