Home 2.4 is down at the moment (11/25/08)

TomTom Model(s)
Go-920 App 9.465 Map N A 895.4438 C&W Europe 8.30 Magellan Explorist 710
TT Home is down at the moment for updates. They must be doing maintenance on the site.
The other day when I logged on I was required to reregister, very unusual and today I get an error message. The other side of the pond is getting the same.

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=72233

Works fine for me. In fact, I just got mapshare updates. I went to log in to home as soon as I read your post and it's 11/25/2008 7:32 AM right now. I now have 7524 corrections after the new mapshare update.

worksforme.jpg

Last edited:
You are right I just tried again and it worked for me aswell. They must have done it just in time for you people on EST LOL:) I cought them before breakfast.

You are right I just tried again and it worked for me aswell. They must have done it just in time for you people on EST LOL:) I cought them before breakfast.

TomTom gets to work when they see I'm coming :D

Ohh and you should fix your sig. Either a SDHD is a new type of SD card, or.... umm...yea... :p

Should be SDHC

Ask a Question