hispanic voice zip

i have just downloaded the hispanic voice but there are only two files attatched but no vif file can any one help me to get this voice working ?

Hello and welcome
the 2 files are suitable to get this voice working.
just copy and paste the files to your voices folder located in your tomtom directory.

Hello and welcome
just copy and paste the files to your voices folder located in your tomtom directory.

I love this voice, it DOES work. You might need to rename the files ### portion of the name, as I did. I already had a voice with that number.... I would not recommend using a LOW number, as when I used #5 or something, it showed a german flag with the name Werner.....after changing to some other number it was OK.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/-1)

Hello and welcome

I love this voice, it DOES work. You might need to rename the files ### portion of the name, as I did. I already had a voice with that number.... I would not recommend using a LOW number, as when I used #5 or something, it showed a german flag with the name Werner.....after changing to some other number it was OK.[/QUOTE]

I believe you can use the range 66-99 for voices. Anything below 66 might be reserved for TomTom's official releases.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/-1)

I believe you can use the range 66-99 for voices. Anything below 66 might be reserved for TomTom's official releases.

GREAT....Looks like some newsgroupers need to be taught that....a bunch of the ones I tested had numbers below 66....

Thanks for the info DF

Ask a Question