Hi from Spain

TomTom Model(s)
Tomtom go 710
Hello, my name's Alex and I'm from Spain, I'm interested on learning how to update my tomtom. I've had it for years but the maps no longer work, they are too old. I hope to find some help here.

Welcome to TTF.

What do you mean when you say the maps no longer work? Out-of-date or just not able to plan a route?

For your (old) device, you may need an older version of Home 2 to 'talk' to your device.

If you go to tomtom.com/home and under the blue download button for Home 2 is a link to an older 1.6 navigator application. Try installing that one and then connecting your device to the computer and open up Home 1.6. See if it offers to update Home for you. If so, accept the updated Home version.

That's to start ......

Then connect your device again and open the newer Home version. Then, update my device. See what's offered.

There's no reason why old maps shouldn't work.... What's the exact problem you're having with them?

Ask a Question